Graduate student profiles can be viewed here: https://education.utexas.edu/students/graduate-students/profiles. One has been created for you already, so you only need to fill it out!
To update your profile, please visit: https://apps.jsg.utexas.edu/profiles. Note that this page says “Jackson School of Geosciences” but this is the correct location. Please make sure you have your UTEID and password ready.
- Your full bio should be added to the Biography tab under About You.
- Your Areas of Interest should be added to Short Bio/Areas of Interest field under the Research tab, Your Research sub tab.
- There’s no need to add any punctuation to any of the Publication fields.
- You can connect your profile to your supervising faculty member’s profile under the Supervisors tab.
- You can link to a LinkedIn profile on the Social Media tab under the Links tab.
- Be sure your bio is free of grammar, spelling, and punctuation mistakes
- Be sure to use the full name of your department and/or lab on first reference in your bio
- Be sure to upload a headshot you would want a prospective employer to see
- Make sure the research projects and interests listed are your own
If you need assistance, documentation can be found on the wiki: https://wikis.utexas.edu/display/coecomm/Graduate+Student+Profiles. You may also reach out to the firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Documentation about the Graduate Student Profiles is available on the Office of Communication wiki. Please see https://wikis.utexas.edu/display/coecomm/Graduate+Student+Profiles