Currently there are two options for entering job samples when requesting a new sequencing job.
- Manually: You can enter jobs manually after filling out and submitting your job submission form.
- The maximum number of Manual entry samples allowed is 30. If you have more than 30 samples please use the Attachment sample entry method (below).
- For more information please see Manual Job Sample Entry.
- Attachment: You can also enter jobs by filling out GSAF's Sample Submission form and then attaching this to the job submission form.
- This option is recommended if you already have your sample information recorded in spreadsheet form and/or have more than 30 samples.
- It is highly recommended that you fill out the Sample Submission form before filling out the job submission form.
- For more information please see Job Sample Attachment.