This is the home of the IGRINS space.
IGRINS was operated successfully as visiting instrument in Gemini South in 2018A.
When IGRINS returns to the Discovery Channel Telescope at Lowell observatory we will restart the UT/KASI queue. Queue time will be scheduled between October 2018 and April 2019.
There is no deadline for queue requests, but we require at least 1 week to get your requests into the queue. Earlier requests have a higher likelihood of being completed. If the queue is oversubscribed then we will ask the McDonald TAC to prioitize programs based on the text in the request form.
The queue request form is located here: https://goo.gl/forms/HolSmZIqrIxM9qAb2
- IGRINS Publication Policy
- Current Manuals - McDonald
- Downloadable Software
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Instrumentation Publications
- IGRINS Slack Group
- 2.7m telescope TCS manual
- Commissioning Spectra & S/N Preview
- Commissioning Spectra 1D Fits Files
- Locator for Nearby A0V and G2V Stars
- Make Altitude Charts
- UT Austin IGRINS Instrument Site/Group
- School of Space Research in Kyung Hee University IR Lab
- IGRINS Pipeline Package (PLP)
- IGRINS Exposure Time Calculator (ETC), Quick Look Package (QLP), & mapping files
- IGRINS Status (Temperature & Pressure)
- IGRINS Hardware Photos
- McDonald Observatory User Guide for Korean Observers (한국관측자를 위한 맥도날드 천문대 안내서)
Macros This page includes some basic macros. As you create pages, add news items and comments, you'll see the macros below fill up with all the activity in your space. Macros are your friends: look for the Macro icon in the Rich Text editor options when you're editing a page.