The Concurrent Enrollment Petition system provides a web-based platform for students to petition for concurrent enrollment in the business school. The system then allows staff administrators to review these petitions when making approval decisions. The administration site is restricted to authorized users only. The student site is restricted to current business school students only.
Using the Concurrent Enrollment Petition system allows us to:
- Require users to log in before being able to access information.
- Validate user accounts against UT-EID authentication.
- Allow undergraduate students and 5th year PPA students to petition online for concurrent enrollment.
The administration site will allow authorized staff administrators to:
- View pertinent student applicant data.
- View the requirements for eligibility.
- Make approval decisions based on the up-to-date information provided.