In this video we show a live demo of the following:
- How to manage student questions
- How students raise hands (digitally or physically)
- Calling on students and unmuting
- Muting all students
- Using student reaction feature
Use a Chat Manager or TA - If you have a TA (or chat manager) you can give them the "co-host" role in the meeting by using these instructions.
To learn more about what hosts and co-hosts can do, please go here.
NOTE: A co-host essentially has all the controls a host has except that a host can do things like start/end the meeting, start/end recording, and manage breakouts.
WATCH OUT - If you are the host and you make someone else the "host", you will become a "participant" and lose all host privileges. Also if you are recording when you promote someone to "host" the recording will automatically stop.
Still need help?
For McCombs faculty, please contact Media Services via email or phone:
- Email VC-Trouble@mccombs.utexas.edu
- Call 512-232-6679 (GSB/CBA) and 512-232-4646 (RRH)
For all other UT faculty, please contact your respective college or school