Follow these steps if you're a student subscribed to a McCombs student mailing list and need to change your subscribed email address or unsubscribe.
- First, you will need to register for a Listserv password using the current email address with which you are subscribed to a list. The email address you register with must match an email address subscribed to a McCombs mailing list. Complete the steps in the article Listserv - Registering for an Account and then move on to step 2 below.
- Visit this address to Login with your Listserv account - https://lists.mccombs.utexas.edu/scripts/wa.exe?LOGON - Enter the email address and password you registered with and click 'Login.'
- You'll be shown a LISTSERV Archives page. Click on 'Subscriber's Corner' in the upper left.
- Once in Subscriber's Corner, you'll see the lists you're subscribed to. Click on 'Settings' next to the list name to change your subscribed email address.
- Change your email address and click 'Update Options' to save the changes. You will be sent a confirmation email to the new email address and need to click the link to confirm your subscription or reply with OK in the body of the email.
Please note that once you change your subscribed email address, you need to register for a Listserv password with the new email address to make any future changes to your subscription.