MBA Admissions Referral Form is a referral list for tracking through the application process.
Using the MBA Admissions Referral Form allows us to:
- Require users to log in before being able to use it.
- Validate user accounts against the McCombs School of Business Server. Additionally uses UT-EID authentication.
- Track comments added to the application file.
- Restricts access to an authorized subset of users (such as departmental students, faculty, and staff, alumni), either at all times or for a period of time.
- Log usage and other activity.