If you need to save a file as a PDF, you have several options.
Client Side Converters
- Office 2007 - Office 2007 users can download an add-in from Microsoft that allows you to save files as PDF or XPS.
- Office 2010 - the PDF tool is already built in to Office 2010, so you should not need to download anything. Read here for more information.
- Media lab - The MSB Multimedia Lab has Adobe Acrobat, which will allow you to save most file types as PDFs.
Online PDF Converters
The McCombs School does not endorse or support any online conversion system.
The following services are free to use:
- PDF Online - allows you to upload common file types up to 2 MB in size and will email you a PDF version
- Primo PDF - the uploaded file will be immediately available as a web link