McCombs Student Instructional Wiki
- Getting Started With Zoom
- How to Join Class or Office Hours
- What Equipment Do I Need to Join a Class
- What to Expect During Class
- Zoom Etiquette
- Can I Create a Zoom Meeting with Other Students?
- Student Troubleshooting
Student Emergency Services
Student Emergency Services provides assistance, intervention, and referrals to support students navigating challenging or unexpected issues that impact their well-being and academic success.
Personal Emergency Situations
In an instance of family emergency, medical or mental health concern, or academic difficulty due to crisis or an emergency situation please visit:
Emergency Tech Support
UT Student Emergency Services, in Spring 2020, was providing emergency tech support to students who needed a computer, phone, or high-speed internet to access remote classes. If you need such assistance, please visit the latest version of their website to get more information and submit a request:
Still need help?
For McCombs students, please contact Media Services via email or phone:
- Email VC-Trouble@mccombs.utexas.edu
- Call 512-232-6679 (GSB/CBA) and 512-232-4646 (RRH)
For all other UT students, please contact your respective college or school