Instructions for MacOS
- First, connect using the UT VPN Service
- Open the Remote Access Gateway
- Select the UTSOA Remote Classroom Lab
- Select the Connect button to chose a workstation from the WMB Lab.
- Download the connection file.
- To open the connection file, Go to your Downloads folder and right click on the file.
- Select Open With, and then Microsoft Remote Desktop
- If you do not see the Microsoft Remote Desktop application, click on other and search in the Applications folder.
- Enter Austin\EID and then EID password, and select Continue.
- Select Yes if you are presented with a Certificate Error.
- Read and Accept the University Acceptable use policy.
- When you're done with your work and want to send your session, right click Start, select Disconnect or Sign Out or choose the Logout icon on the desktop..
- You have successfully signed out.