Instructions for Windows
- First, connect using the UT VPN Service
- Open the Remote Access Gateway
- Select the UTSOA Remote Classroom Lab
- Select the Connect button to chose a workstation from the WMB Lab.
- Download the connection file.
- After selecting Download, look for the RDP file in your downloads. (or wherever you have your downloads setting set).
- Double click the downloaded RDP file to open it.
- You may see an Unknown Publisher message during the desktop connection, select Connect
Login with your username and password:
Enter Austin\EID and then EID password, and select Ok
You may need to choose 'More choices' and 'Use a different account' to enter your Austin\EID and Password , depending upon how you're currently logged into your computer.
- Select Yes if you are presented with a Certificate Error.
- Read and Accept the University Acceptable use policy
- When you're done with your work and want to send your session, right click Start, select Disconnect or Sign Out or choose the Logout icon on the desktop.
- You have successfully signed out.