You will use the HP SmartStream software on the HP print station in the Tech Lab to submit your plots. This is the furthest-right print station.
Submitting a Plot
1. Open HP SmartStream by clicking the Windows icon in the bottom left corner of your screen and searching for "HP"
2. On the left-hand, select which plotter you want to print to based on the paper type you would like.
- SYDNEY Z6 Plotter
Roll1: 44" Watercolor Paper
Roll2: 60" Satin Photo Paper
- Su Z6 Plotter
Roll1: 60" Standard Bond Paper
Roll2: 60" Plain Paper
3. Drag a PDF document into the window to load it.
- This software only accepts PDF files
- You must have your EID at the beginning of every file you submit.
- By default, the HP SmartStream program will auto-detect Page size, Paper type, and Roll Width.
- To view additional details about your print submission, click on the 'eye' and 'filter' icons on the right-hand side of the screen.
- You should see a screen similar to this:
4. Once you are ready to submit, click the blue Print button at the top right of the window.
- You may also check the status of your plot by selecting the "Printing queue" tab at the top.
5. Your plot is now ready!