TEXAS ONE STOP PROCESS TO REQUEST COMPUTER ADJUSTMENT
You initiate the request for the adjustment in the semester you wish to purchase the computer.
- Complete the Cost of Attendance Form (for 2021-22).
- Answer this question: Are you in the School of Architecture? ▢ Yes ▢ No
- Disregard the $2,500 amount in the question. When you answer yes, Texas One Stop will adjust for the SOA amount.
- Email the form to Texas One Stop
- Financial Aid staff will double-check that you're in the School of Architecture and whether you have ever received the increase in cost of attendance for the computer purchase.
- Financial Aid will award extra aid for the present or upcoming term. This extra aid is usually in the form of federal student loans or parent loans.
- If you have any questions call Texas One Stop (512) 232-6988 (myUT).