Adding Grades to the Grade Center
There are 2 options for entering grades in the Grade Center. Option A allows you to enter or change a grade on the Grade Center spreadsheet. This option is recommended if you're entering grades for an entire class. Option B allows you to enter a grade for one student and view the Grade History.
1. Scroll down to the Contol Panel section, click on Evaluation, and select Grade Center.
2. Click the < to the right of the course menu to expand your Grade Center page.
Option A: Entering grades directly on the spreadsheet
1. On the Grade Center page, click on the first cell in the column. Enter a new grade or edit an existing grade and press Enter (Pressing Enter saves the grade and moves your cursor to the cell below).
Note: Any changes made to a grade is recorded and shown in the Grade History.
Options B: Entering grades using Grade Details
1. On the Grade Center page, mouse over the grade cell to view the double down arrows.
2. Click the double down arrows in the grade cell and select View Grade Details.
3. Click the double down arrows under Value and select Edit Grade to enter a grade and comments.
4. Enter a Value, Feedback to User, and click Save to post the grade.