Blogs and journals
Blogs and journals enable public reflection with peer review and private reflection with teacher review.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to navigate to the Course Tools area, create a blog and make it available to students.
1. Make sure your Edit Mode: button is switched to ON.
2. Click Course Tools from the Tools area.
3. Click Blogs.
4. Click Create Blog.
5. Enter a Name for the blog.
6. Enter any specific Instructions in the text box.
7. Click Yes to make the blog available to users.
8. Use the Display After and Display Until date and time fields to Limit Availability of the Blog. Click both the Display After and Display Until checkboxes in order to enable the date and time selections.
9. Determine the Blog Participation by clicking Individual to All Students or Course.
10. Choose between Monthly or Weekly index entries.
11. Click the checkbox to Allow Users to Edit and Delete Entries.
12. Click the checkbox to Allow Users to Delete Comments.
13. Click Submit.