The Assignment Manager allows you to create an assignment that automatically becomes an
item in your Gradebook. Students complete this assignment in a separate file and electronically send it back to you through the Course Menu. You may then download these files from the Gradebook and review them, before assigning a grade. The Assignment tutorials will guide you through this process.
In this tutorial you will learn how to navigate to the Assessment area and access an Assignment from the Gradebook.
1. Scroll down to the Contol Panel section, click the Evaluate link, and select Grade Center.
2. Click the < to the right of the course menu to expand your Grade Center page.
3. On the Grade Center page click the double down arrows next to the assignment name.
4. In the pull down menu select Assignment File Download.
5. On the Download Assignment page, select the files to download by clicking on the selection boxes to the left of the student names or by using the Select All or Select Ungraded options. Then click the Submit button.
6. On the Download Assignment page, use the download assignments now link to save the files to your personal computer. You may unzip the files by using compression software such as WinZip, Stuffit, or WinRar. You can download Aladdin StuffIt Expander from the BevoWare site.