ITO Self Service Setup
- Click the Orange and White police shield looking icon if it is there, otherwise
- Go to your Applications folder and double-click on ITO Self Service
- Click Browse and look down to Printers and Copiers and click that.
- Click SZB 3.318 Printer Install button
- Wait for it to say Done and the printer should be installed.
- If you don't have the Self-Service tool because your system needs to be upgraded, add it Manually:
- Go to the Apple menu in the upper left-hand corner of your Menu bar.
- Slide down to System Preferences
- Click Printers & Scanners, around the 4th or 5th row
- Click the + sign. If it's greyed out, you may have to unlock the pane with your EID-admin account first.
- A new window will pop open with 3 icons up top. Click the icon that looks like a cross-hatched Globe.
- In Address, type in 172.16.147.20
- in Protocol, make sure you set the protocol to Line Printer Daemon - LPD
- Wait for it to finish Gathering Printer information in the bottom section, which will give it the printer's address name.
- Rename the printer SZB 3.318 Printer
- Use Generic Postscript Printer
- click Add.
- in the next window, you can click the Duplex Printing Unit Box, then click OK
- This printer should now be in your available printers.
- Test print.