To export files from AVID to sequential tiffs for high quality animation:
Written by Susanne Kraft, firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Select the sequence in the bin you want to export.
2. Go to > file >export and then click “Options”
3. Choose “Export as” Graphic : Graphic Format “Tiff” choose to use marks or tracks or
both if you want to utilize this if you want to export your entire sequence leave them
4. Make sure “Sequential Files” is checked and width and height is 720 x 486
When you choose “Format Options” make sure that color depth is set to automatic and compression is set to “None” JPEG quality should be set to 100.
5. When all is set click “Save” and choose where to save them. The files should be saved with sequential #’s and .tif extension automatically.