How to get rid of OHCI error when digitizing in AVID
1. Launch AVID and open a project if not already open
2. Go to the project bin and click on the “Settings” tab
3. Click on “Deck Configuration”
4. The Deck Configuration will appear select the greenish box area
5. Select each box and delete it
6. Now must add a deck to connect AVID to the firewire DV deck
7. Click on “Add Channel”
8. Choose “Channel Type” as Firewire and the “Port” as OHCI. Then click OK
9. Click “Yes” at the autoconfigure prompt.
10. This should be what the Deck Configuration should look like. THEN CLICK APPLY TO SAVE CHANGES. IF YOU DON’T IT WILL GO BACK TO THE PREVIOUS STATUS AND NOT SAVE THE NEW CONFIGURATION.