Susanne Kraft email@example.com
How to open an EDL to create an AVID project with uncompressed settings in Adrenaline.
1. Launch AVID
2. Open a new project and name it. Make sure that you choose the 30i format. Don’t check Matchback.
3. Select your project and click OK at the next screen.
4. Go to your project window and click on the settings tab then double click the Media Creation item.
5. Click on the Drive Filtering tab and make sure that Filter Based on Resolution is turned off. And Filter out System Drive is checked.
6. Click on the Capture tab and change the Video Resolution to 1:1 and click "Apply to All" underneath it to apply setting to all aspects of project. Also select the Video Drive the Volume that appears is the one with the most space on it and click "Apply to All" underneath that as well. Then Click OK when finished.
7. Next go back to your Project Window and open your Bin that is made already or you can make a new bin by selecting >Cntrl N>
8. Select that Bin and click > Output >EDL to open the EDL Manager. In EDL Manager click >File>Open and navigate to where you saved your EDL and select it to open it.
8. Select that Bin and click >Output >EDL to open the EDL Manager. In EDL Manager click >File>Open and navigate to where you saved your EDL and select it to open it.
9. Once the EDL is made in EDL Manager, click "Cntrl M" or >File>Create Composer Sequence.
10. In Media Composer you must choose which Bin to save the sequence and select it and click OK.
11. A new sequence will be made in the bin you selected. Close EDL Manager.