***All RTF students have access to a library with hundreds of audio loops and sound effects!***
To access this library:
- Click on the Shares globe on your toolbar
- Click on the 'class_folders' folder
- Navigate to Stock> audio
- In AVID project Go to the "Settings" tab and then click on "Audio Project"
- Go to the Main tab and choose the Sample Rate as 48kHz
Audio File Format PCM
Bit Depth 24 Bit
- In AVID project select and open a BIN to import audio into. Name the bin "Imported Audio" or similar
- Go to >File>Input>Import Media and navigate to the folder that contains the audio files that are to be imported.
- Click on Options
- Then click on "Options" again
- Click on the Audio tab. Choose to convert Sample rate to Project sample rate.
- Choose to not convert sources with pull-up and down rates
- Choose to Autodetect Broadcast Wave Monophonic Groups
- Check Subframe Alignment to Broadcast Wave Start Time. (this helps with keeping sync when exporting to ProTools)
- Click OK
- Select all the files to be imported
- Select the Destination drive
- Select Open to begin importing
- Audio Start Time – Choose the timecode that matches your project TC. Most Likely 23.98
- Click "OK to All"
- The audio files will appear as audio master clips in your bin.