1. Load clip in the AVID source window and mark in at the point
2. (Note that AVID won’t create a freeze frame of a frame in the
4. Then click the match frame button that is located in the
You can also put the timeline indicator on the frame in the timeline that you want to freeze
and make sure that video track is activated and choose "Match Frame Track"
5. When Match Frame is selected that will automatically load the clip
8. Choose the storage drive of your choice to save the file and click OK.
By Susanne Kraft