The BYOD Wireless Presentation system in BMC 3.208 supports AirPlay Mirroring from most Android devices, however it requires a 3rd party app to be installed from the Google Play Store
Due to changes in AppleTV hardware and software, Android support in other rooms is currently limited until 3rd party software developers update their apps. There are several 3rd party apps that may work depending on which Android device a person is using, but these have not all been fully tested at this time.
- Install AirServer Connect from the Google Play Store, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appdynamic.airserverconnect&hl=en
- Once the app has been installed, open it from your Android device.
- Click the QR code icon in the upper right hand corner of the app.
- Scan the large QR code on the display you want to connect to.
- Enter the passcode that displays on the screen you are connecting to.
- To disconnect from the wireless display, open AirServer Connect and uncheck the box for the display you are connected to.
For more information visit; http://support.airserver.com