Rev. July 31, 2006
Susanne Kraft email@example.com
• How to duplicate a DVD with DVD Studio Pro
• Load dvd to be copied into the DVD drive.
• Make a new folder on the computers storage drive.
• Copy the existing VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS off of the DVD into the newly
• Launch DVD Studio Pro
• Click on the “Format” icon
• When the following menu appears, click OK
• Name the DVD Disc
• Click “Choose” to chose the “Current Source” for the DVD
• Navigate to the location that the DVD VIDEO_TS AND AUDIO_TS folders are stored and click “Choose”
• Click OK when the “No Layout info. .” screen pops up
• Then click “Burn” to start the DVD burning process
• Put a blank DVD into the burner to burn the DVD material