In-field transfer requirements:
- In-field transfers should be considered a last resort and used only when Equipment Checkout is closed.
- In-field transfers are for a maximum of 5 items.
- Restricted items (see list on form) should not be in-field transferred without prior written approval from Equipment Checkout.
- Equipment can be transferred only to someone who is authorized to have those items.
- The receiving person is responsible for the return of the equipment at the scheduled time.
- Print 3 copies of this form. One goes to Equipment Checkout, the receiving person keeps one copy and the transferring person keeps one copy.
In-field transfer form download link: In-Field Transfer Dec 2015.doc