Keep Teaching During a Campus Closure
In the event of a campus closure, you will need to move components of your courses online. The links below provide information and resources to help continue teaching using Canvas and other technology tools.
MoodyCollege Teaching Continuity Guide (updated frequently)
Mary Crawford (firstname.lastname@example.org) can help with course redesign and planning how to adjust learning activities and assessments.
For Technical Support within Moody College M-F 8am-5pm
For UT-specific zoom help, send an email to email@example.com.
Additional support resources
My mission is to support effective teaching and meaningful learning within the Moody College of Communication. I do this through individual consultation with faculty, managing strategic learning initiatives, and contributing to the design and development of new courses and programs.
I’m happy to work with you to address any issues related to course design (or redesign), classroom teaching, or teaching with technology. Whether you teach a face-to-face, blended, or online course, my primary focus is helping you achieving the desired learning outcomes. My approach is grounded in evidence-based principles of teaching and learning. Please don’t hesitate to contact me if I can help with any of the following:
- Designing a new course, or redesigning an existing course
- Adapting a face-to-face class for online delivery
- Developing an inclusive, accessible syllabus
- Defining the measurable learning outcomes
- Planning assessments and rubrics that are aligned with the outcomes
- Developing strategies for meaningful student engagement and collaboration
- Incorporating experiential learning into your course
- Improving course instructor survey response rate
- Create or revise teaching material for technology-enhanced learning
- Addressing a specific learning gap or teaching challenge
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-471-5054. Feel free to drop in at my office in BMC 5.304.
I welcome your ideas and input on how to better serve the teaching and learning needs of the Moody College community.
Please explore the resources below. Watch this space as I will be adding more information and resources in the coming months.
Online Course Resources
Designing, developing, and teaching an online course presents unique challenges and requires a different mindset than a face-to-face class. I welcome the opportunity to work with you if you need to design an online course or convert a traditional course for online delivery.
Improving Course Instructor Survey (CIS) Return Rate
Inclusive Teaching Resources
- No labels