The following resources are available for event planning.
Qualtrics: This can be used for event registration if there is no fee for attendance.
- Wayfinding signs
PRC Commons Learning Center offers reduced cost on Cvent, a fairly high end registration and event planning service that would streamline both paid and unpaid events.
- Templates for registration page or full event website to provide improved branding for each event
- For paid registration events, includes module for handling full event budget tracking, staff assignments, speaker bios and confirmations, task lists
- Can assign different pay structure for different registrant types (i.e., UT versus public or city employee vs. corporate)
- Allows for a secure way to handle paid registrations, UT approved
- Can set up for registrants to book hotel, etc, at same time as event registration
- Includes a custom URL for each event: rsvp.utexas.edu/[eventname]
- Can rent equipment (tablet, tablet stand, badge printer) for on-site electronic check-in and name badge printing, and registration modification by the registrant if needed
- More reports and custom stats than you know what to do with
- Cost ~$325 per 100 registrants for unpaid events, ~$700 per 100 registrants for paid events
- Equipment rental => Small (2 iPads w/ stands, 1 Printer, 1 Modem w/ Hotspot, 250 Badge Stock): $670
- Other possible associated costs for handling payments, etc.