The University Wiki Service has been upgraded from Confluence version 6.3.2 to 6.11.1
Please refer to the University Wiki Service Help Pages
for a list of changes.
If you have any questions, please contact the UT Service Desk
by phone (512-475-9400) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The University Wiki Service may be unavailable on December 19th, 2018 from 12:00 AM to 1:30 AM.
Please save all changes before this time
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
VPN (Virtual Private Network) is required to access your campus desktop from off campus as well as other UT services.
Installing VPN (Application: Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client)
- Engineering managed computer
- The application, Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client, should already be installed.
- If you don't see it installed, open "Software Center" and choose to install it.
- Personal computer: PC or Mac
- Go to https://vpn.utexas.edu and enter your UT EID and Password.
- Authenticate with DUO
- Select the Download button to download and install the software.
- Mobile Device
- Download the free Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client app
- Please be sure to keep the apps updated.
Connecting to VPN:
- Start the application: Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client.
- Enter the following:
- Connect to: vpn.utexas.edu
- Username: YourEID
- Password: YourEIDPassword
- DUO Passcode (or "Second Password" on mobile apps)