Car Rentals may be direct billed (i.e. paid by UT account) to save you out of pocket expenses.
- You can book a rental car via Concur or by contacting a UT Travel Agency.
- You will need your RTA number when using the direct bill option.
- You will also need to complete the Rental Car Direct Billing Request form
You may also book your rental car through Avis/Budget, Enterprise/National or Hertz and receive reimbursement after your trip.
- When booking through a rental car agency website, please provide the corresponding UT corporate identifier to ensure that the discounted UT rate including insurance is confirmed.
- You should only book a rental car through a rental car agency website when you are certain that the expiration date of the account being charged for the rental car is more than two months after the last day of the car rental.