Public Access (view only)
This wiki hosts information on research protocols used in the Kristen Harris lab.
- Experimental protocols
- EM image processing and data analysis protocols
Restricted Access (for lab members only)
This wiki also hosts information pertinent to day-to-day operation of our lab.
- Info on MRI replacement project (Spring 2023)
- General lab business and administrative procedures
- Information for undergraduate students and research volunteers
- Lab safety
- Animal Use Protocols and Training
- Computer and IT
- Project teams
COVID-19 Information and Resources at UT-Austin
Information for Working On-Campus
- If you test positive, follow this COVID-19 Exposure Action Chart
- Also, Occupational Health Program can provide guidance for employees, and University Health Services for students.
- Get yourself vaccinated and tested: COVID-19 Vaccine and Testing Info
- Wearing face masks: refer to this guideline.
- UT Human Resources: guidelines for timekeeping, employee benefits, etc.
Other COVID-19 Resources
- City of Austin | CDC | NIH | PubMed | WHO
- Society for Neuroscience has a Member Resources page.