Welcome to the KH Lab Wiki space!
COVID-19 Communications and Resources
Research Restart & Fall 2020 Planning
- Fall 2020 Planning
- College of Natural Sciences Health Attestation Report
This is for researchers approved to return to work during Research Phase 3.
Each of these researchers must complete this online report on the day they are scheduled to work BEFORE coming to the lab.
- College of Natural Sciences - Research Restart Resources
- Vice President for Research – make sure to read PI Research Restart Toolkit
- IACUC and Animal Resources Center
- UT COVID-19 Updates
- For employees: Occupational Health Program
- For students: University Health Services
- Human Resources: guidelines for timekeeping, employee benefits, etc.
- City of Austin Updates: Austin-Travis County orders
- COVID-19 on PubMed
- Get your Zoom Here! And learn how to install and configure it here.
- Access khbackup from home!You might need VPN to access khbackup.
- College of Natural Sciences IT Office: Instructional continuity, Zoom, Help request, etc.
- Society for Neuroscience has a Member Resources page.
Public Access (view only)
- Experimental protocols
- EM image processing and data analysis protocols
This wiki also hosts information pertinent to day-to-day operation of our lab.
- Administrative procedures
- Information for undergraduate students and research volunteers
- Lab safety
- Animal Protocols and Training
- Computer and IT