The University of Texas Coalition for Careers in Public Service (CCIPS) extends an invitation to share your organization's career opportunities (full-time, part-time and student internship positions) with students of The University of Texas at Austin and with other students and residents of the Central Texas area. Take this opportunity to market your needs to a talented and dedicated group of people who are committed to careers in the nonprofit and public sectors. Camps are also welcome to participate!
When: Wednesday, April 13, 2016, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Where: The Nonprofit & Government Career Fair will take place in The Texas Union Ballroom.
See the Spring 2016 Attending Employers.
Employer Registration: The career fair early bird registration fee is $75 (on or before March 2) and the regular registration fee is $100 (on or after March 3). Refund Policy: Registrations cancelled by March 25, 2016 are eligible for a refund in the amount of the registration less a $25 administrative fee. Cancellations must be received in writing to Gina Padilla at email@example.com by March 25, 2016.
Registration includes a six-foot table, refreshments, lunch and wi-fi access. Please note that parking is not included in the registration. Discounted parking may be purchased at the point of registration for $11 per vehicle.
How To Register: Please register for the fair through your HireUTexas account with a few easy steps:
- Log in to HireUTexas. If you do not already have an account, please set one up on the HireUTexas homepage.
- NOTE: If you have not done so already, you will need to post a job in HireUTexas before registering for the career fair.
- From your HireUTexas account, select "Career Events" from the top navigation bar.
- Enter "Nonprofit & Government Career Fair" in the Career Event Name box and click [Search].
- Select "Nonprofit & Government Career Fair" and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process.