The University of Texas Coalition for Careers in Public Service (CCIPS) extends an invitation to share your organization's career opportunities (full-time, part-time and student internship positions) with students of The University of Texas at Austin and with other students and residents of the Central Texas area. Take this opportunity to market your needs to a talented and dedicated group of people who are committed to careers in the nonprofit and public sectors. Camps are also welcome to participate!
When: Wednesday, April 13, 2016, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The Nonprofit & Government Career Fair will take place in The Texas Union Ballroom.
Registration coming soon! The registration fee is $75. Refunds will be given to organizations who cancel by the March 25thdeadline, less a $25 administrative fee. Registration includes a six-foot table at the fair along with the following:
- Coffee, tea, and water service
- Lunch for up to two recruiters per employer registration
- Wi-Fi access
Parking validation is not included with your registration. Parking in a university garage is available for a discounted rate of $9 a day with your registration.
How To Register (Registration is coming soon!)
Please register for the fair through your Steer Your Career account with a few easy steps:
1. Log in to Steer Your Career. If you do not already have an account, please set one up on through this page.
2. From your Steer account, select "Career Events" from the top navigation bar.
3. Select "Career Fair" under category, and click "Search".
4. Select "Nonprofit & Government Career Fair" in the "Event Name" column and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process.