Classroom clickers and in class participation offer ample opportunities to collect more grades to incorporate into your Quest gradebook. Create a manual upload for assignments which students did not complete on Quest (ie you have a list of scores you want uploaded).
1) On the grading scheme (left side bar) make sure you have a manual grade assignment type. If you don't, 'Add type' (blue button at the bottom) and create a manual 'submit by' (name 'type' it anything that makes sense to you). Save changes.
(left side bar)
Under 'submit by' select manual from the pull down:
2) Create a new assignment, selecting the manual type just named. Enter in the maximum number of points possible.
3) Now that you have told the system you want to upload scores, a button on the left side bar will appear: 'import manual grades'
5) Browse and find your file (making sure it's in .csv or tab delimited format), and upload!
6) You will get a confirmation message when your file is imported.
7) Alternatively, you can manually enter in the grades in the cell box to the right of the student's eid.