Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Configure FireFox to Avoid Multiple Logon Prompts and view profiles
- Open Firefox
- Type the following in the Address Bar: about:config
- If prompted for a warning, click I'll be careful I promise.
- Type network.automatic in the Filter field to find network.automatic-ntlm-auth.trusted-uris under the Preference Name column.
- Right-click network.automatic-ntlm-auth.trusted-uris and choose Modify.
- Enter String Value dialog box will prompt.
- Type the web addresses of your SharePoint site and the SharePoint profiles website, separated by a comma. (for example: https://sp.austin.utexas.edu,https://profiles.austin.utexas.edu) in the textbox. Click the OK button.
- Verify that the SharePoint URL and Profiles URL are correct in the Value column.
- Close all sessions of FireFox.
- Open FireFox.
- Browse to your SharePoint site, it will use your current Windows credentials.