First-Year Experience Office Digital Media Posts
If you would to market events or opportunities to students via the First-Year Experience Office, please follow these directions:
Eligibility: Departments and registered student organizations hosting or sponsoring events, activities or services for students may submit a request to have digital media posted on and Canvas, as well as slides displayed on the digital screens located on the first floor of Jester Academic Center.
Requests should be submitted at least two weeks prior to the start of your run date. Please take into consideration the date of your event and the necessary lead time it will take to market or advertise your upcoming event.
Assistance and services are provided contingent upon time and resources available without guarantee. To submit a request or for questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name of Registered Student Organization or Department
- Name and EID of Authorized Representative
- Include a short (three to four sentence) description of the program/event for Canvas or social media postings
- Run date (MM/DD/YYYY): _________________
- Event/Slide expiration date (MM/DD/YYYY): _________________
- Attach your digital media or digital slide to the e-mail.
Slides should be sized to 1920 X 1080 pixels and saved as a .jpg file. Please keep the file size at or below 1 MB. Do not send .ppt.
OTHER COLLEGE/SCHOOL DIGITAL SCREENS
Different colleges and centers on campus use flat-screen monitors to display digital slides. Each department has its own policies and deadlines, so please follow their instructions carefully.
- University Unions DigiKnow Screens
- Student Services Buiding Digital Screens
- McCombs Hallway Message Monitors: Email Graham Kunze
- College of Liberal Arts Flat Panel Displays
- College of Natural Sciences Digital Signage
- Moody College Digital Signange: Email Moody MarCom
- Housing/Residence Hall Digital Screens
- Rec Sports Digital Screens
- Biology Instructional Office