Help with UTBackup installation should be sought from your departmental Technical Support Contact (TSC) or UT Backup Administrator
- UTBackup is for use only on UT Austin owned computers.
- A registration code and UTBackup server address (
4282) must be entered to complete application setup
1. Download UTBackup installer of CrashPlan.
2. Once Download completes, unzip the installer.
3. Run the UTBackup installer for Crashplan. Double-click the CrashPlan EXE file you downloaded.
4. In the Installation Wizard window, follow the prompts and accept the default destination location, click Next.
5. Accept the End-User License Agreement after reading it by clicking the radial button I accept the terms in the License Agreement then click Next.
6. Leave default installation location C:\Program Files\CrashPlan and click Next.
7. CrashPlan is ready to install. Click Install to proceed
8. Click Finish to complete the installation.
9. Launch the application, then enter your EID, EID password, Server Address and Registration code.