UTBackup may be installed manually by downloading and running the client installer: https://webdav.austin.utexas.edu/site-licensed/UTBackup/UTBackup Client Installers
- A registration code and UTBackup server address with port number (
4282) must be entered to complete setup and create an account. Please see your department Technical Support Contact for the registration code.
- UTBackup is for use only on UT Austin owned computers.
1. Download UTBackup installer of CrashPlan.
2. Once Download completes, unzip the installer.
3. Run the UTBackup installer for Crashplan. Double-click the CrashPlan EXE file you downloaded.
4. In the Installation Wizard window, follow the prompts and accept the default destination location, click Next.
5. Accept the End-User License Agreement after reading it by clicking the radial button I accept the terms in the License Agreement then click Next.
6. Leave default installation location C:\Program Files\CrashPlan and click Next.
7. CrashPlan is ready to install. Click Install to proceed
8. Click Finish to complete the installation.
9. Launch the application, then enter your EID, EID password, Server Address and Registration code.