- Log into your voice mail account online at (right-click this link to open in a new tab or window: https://voicemail.its.utexas.edu ) using your 5-digit campus phone number and voice mail PIN.
- In the left-hand navigation pane, click Notification. In the new window, select Set Up Notification.
- Enter your email address, and click the Add Attachment button to the right. (Note: If you click Add instead of Add Attachment you’ll get a notification of new voice mail without the recording attached.)
- You can repeat the previous step to forward messages to multiple addresses, if you like.
- Optional: Edit the Subject and Body fields.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and press the Save button.