Page tree

Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.


Graduate courses taken while in undergraduate standing will only count toward a future graduate degree if you reserve the courses for future graduate credit. Complete one form for each graduate course in which you enroll:

  1. Enter your information and the course information and sign the bottom of the form
  2. Obtain the instructor's signature
  3. Send the form to Brittain ( to obtain Undergraduate Advisor/Graduate Advisor signatures
  4. Send the form to ESS for signature of the Dean of Undergraduate College
  5. Submit the form to the Graduate School ( by the 12th class day in the semester in which you take the course