Child pages
  • Employee Payment Documents

Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.


Payroll is for university faculty and staff only. For information about paying for professional services (such as musicians, flier distribution, photographers), please see the accounting page. Please contact the Business Affairs office with further questions.