- Getting Started With Zoom
- How to Join Class or Office Hours
- What Equipment Do I Need to Join a Class
- What to Expect During Class
- Zoom Etiquette
- Can I Create a Zoom Meeting with Other Students?
- Student Troubleshooting
Student Emergency Services
Student Emergency Services provides assistance, intervention, and referrals to support students navigating challenging or unexpected issues that impact their well-being and academic success.
Personal Emergency Situations
In an instance of family emergency, medical or mental health concern, or academic difficulties due to crisis or emergency situation please visit:
Emergency Tech Support
UT Student Emergency Services will provide emergency tech support to students who need a computer, phone or high speed internet to access remote classes. If you need such assistance, you can submit a request at: