- Click the Search Icon (magnifying glass) next the Start Menu in the lower left corner of your destop.
- Type "Servcies", and from the search results, open the
- Right click on "services" and choose to "run as a different user" and enter your administrative credentials.
- In the Services window, scroll down to the Print Spooler service and click it to open its properties window.
- In the properties window, on the General tab, move to the second section titled Service status section and click the Stop button in order to stop the service.
- If you receive an access denied error on a Computer managed by MSB Computer Services, please use option 2 below.
- Also change the startup type to Disabled to keep the service from automatically starting when the computer boots up.
- To restart the Spooler, change the startup type back to Automatic and then click the Start button.