Page tree

Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.



Reach out to the instructor of the course via email explaining that you are a BSBME/MSE student seeking to take their course for graduate credit. Once you have permission via email, complete and submit the Reservation of Course for Graduate Credit form via ENGR Direct (see below).

This is a two-step process that uses the same forms. First, ESS must approve your request to enroll in a graduate course. Second, you must let the Graduate School know you want to reserve the course for use toward a future graduate degree (see STEP 4 below). You use the same form for both processes. Graduate courses taken while in undergraduate standing will only count toward a future graduate degree if you reserve the courses for future graduate credit. Complete one form for each graduate course in which you enroll: