Full Mailbox: A voice mailbox may be full even when the Inbox has little or nothing in it. Please see the explanation and solution at the bottom of the Message Expiration page.
Find Me, Follow Me: This feature results in the customer being unable to hear the caller or both parties placed on hold. A trouble ticket has been opened with the vendor.
- Sub-Mailboxes: Although both the TUI and the GUI will allow you to create up to ten sub-mailboxes, the tenth box cannot be selected by callers. The effective limit for sub-mailboxes is nine. This issue has been reported to the vendor.
Telephone User Interface (TUI)
- Audio problems (truncated or intermittent messages, or no sound at all, during playback): The vendor has identified this as a QuickTime plugin issue on Macs only. ITS has submitted a Feature Development Request to add support for QuickTime. Meanwhile, subscribers may opt to use the QuickTime application rather than the plugin. This option can be selected in your browser's preference settings (ask your TSC for help). Alternatively, if you use an application other than your browser to read email, set your UTVM preferences to automatically forward UTVM to email and listen to the attached wav files from your email program.
- If your session expires, you may get a message telling you to contact your administrator. That's not necessary; log out and log back in.
- After logging in following a session time-out, you may sometimes only see a subset of the normal options. Close the browser window or tab, open a new one and log back in. To prevent this from happening, always start a session using a new browser window or tab.
- Uploading greeting wav files via web session is not currently supported at UT. Please use telephone access to change greetings.
- Uploading Address Book csv files is not currently supported at UT. Contacts must be entered individually.