Office supplies should only be ordered through Today's Business Solutions or in person at Office Depot with a ProCard. Staff cannot be reimbursed for any office supplies purchased.
Office supplies can be ordered through the UT Market procurement system.
- Upon creating
cart should be assigned to the UGS Business Office via UGS Market (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Shoppers can purchase office supplies through the Today’s Business Solutions portal of UT Market.
- Once an order is completed, fill in the
- Complete a Business Affairs Office: Accounting and Purchasing Processing Form and obtain required signature
- Scan a copy of the itemized UT Market Cart along with the signed UGS Processing form to your email account
- Forward scanned documents via email to the UGS Market
- Orders will be approved daily
- “Deliver-to” and “Pay-to” fields during the cart review page.
- Shoppers should “Review and Check Out” and follow the provided prompts.
- UT Market will then route to FRMS, where shoppers can supply the delivery information in the “Internal Delivery Dept”
- Under the account section, enter the desired account and “Distribute Funds.”
- Once the delivery and account information has been supplied, you can “Verify and Continue” then APProve for approval routing.
- A Business Processing Form should be completed in DocuSign with order information.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the UGS Business Team (email@example.com).