Looking for What's New? Updates will regularly be posted as the program is maintained, with main revisions in August and January of each year.
in the upper right hand corner of your Quest pages!
email@example.com is the best way to contact us during pandemic semesters
512.471.5416 (billing and high school instructor/institution sign up), 512.232.1076 (other questions),system questions)
Note: we will continue working remotely during the spring 2021 semester/pandemic times . We can be available to meet in person or on zoom by appointment.
(post pandemic) Come visit in person! PMA (RLM) 15.320G
What's new in Quest:
- Allow bulk late submit for students added to course late
- Delete personal bank item questions (in editor)
- Static level preview of an assignment (to be able to discuss with support team without everyone having a different version)
- Delete old custom reviews using the red trash can.
- A zero floor is the default grading (ie no negative points!) since spring 19.
- We're hearing you'd like more explanations! Please help us identify areas of greatest need by highlighting areas that are lacking.
- Modern search tool, complete with question tags to filter, and institutional history success rate!
- Improved editor interface-feedback appreciated
- Bubblesheet scanner for Quest exam use in RLM 15.320
- Elimination of Negative Point (guessing penalty) as default grading behavior
Former Responses listed on learning module assignments
- Addition of Time Zone specific handling
- Security and Performance upgrades
Quest is open between 9am-5:30pm M-F, and someone is keeping an eye on the helpline (firstname.lastname@example.org) during most evening tests. We will do our best to accommodate other support availability requests made at least 7 days in advance.