Looking for What's New? Updates will regularly be posted as the program is maintained, with main revisions in August and January of each year.
Note: we will continue working mostly remote during the Spring 2023 semester . We can be available to meet in person or on zoom by appointment.
Come visit in person! PMA 15.320G. In person office hours for Spring 2023: Tuesday and Wednesday 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
in the upper right hand corner of your Quest pages!
firstname.lastname@example.org is the best way to contact us during pandemic semesters
512.471.5416 (billing and high school instructor/institution sign up), 512.232.1076 (other questions),
Come visit in person! PMA (RLM) 15.320G
What's new in Quest:
- Allow bulk late submit for students added to course late
- Delete personal bank item questions (in editor)
- Static level preview of an assignment (to be able to discuss with support team without everyone having a different version)
- Delete old custom reviews using the red trash can.
- A zero floor is the default grading (ie no negative points!) since spring 19.
- We're hearing you'd like more explanations! Please help us identify areas of greatest need by highlighting areas that are lacking.
- Modern search tool, complete with question tags to filter, and institutional history success rate!
- Improved editor interface-feedback appreciated
- Bubblesheet scanner for Quest exam use in RLM 15.320
- Elimination of Negative Point (guessing penalty) as default grading behavior
Former Responses listed on learning module assignments
- Addition of Time Zone specific handling
- Security and Performance upgrades
Quest is open between 9:00am-5:30pm M-F, and someone is keeping an eye on the helpline (email@example.com) during most evening tests. We will do our best to accommodate other support availability requests made at least 7 days in advance.