Welcome to the Quest Learning & Assessment documentation pages! First time accessing Quest? Start here!
Search within the pages:
|Page Tree Search|
What's new in Quest:
Spring/Summer 2015 Release
- Upgraded interface for Learning Modules and Question creation
- Canvas - Quest integration for using both platforms
- Attendance mode grading can be use for more assignment types
- Some ADA compliance upgrades implemented
- New student icons for various subjects (e.g. Astronomy, Geology, Meteorology, Computer Science, Biochem, Safety, Oceanography, Pharmacy, and Assessment).
- Reclassification of subject areas. Physical Sciences was broken apart into more fine grain subject areas
- Question search boxes was increased in size to show more lines
- Example text for numerical problems added to clarify scientific notation entry
- More robust import of bubble sheet data to handle mis-bubbled information (version, EID, etc.)
- Servers were upgraded
- Quest Samples class was updated
- Instructors can now see more information on why a question was flagged with an issue
- Many Astronomy questions were moved to the proper storage location in All Astronomy
- 'Try Similar Problem' randomization improved for students to practice certain skills
- Students can create custom reviews based on their individual results on assignments throughout a course
- All instructors were given contributing editor status and are now allowed to create their own personal problems
- Help documentation located at getquest.cns.utexas.edu was expanded and walkthrough videos were added
- Uploaded files now include macro-enabled Excel files (.xlsm)
- Various other issues with Servers, Security, and Bugs were fixed
Most visited pages:
Looking for What's New? Updates will regularly be posted as the program is maintained, with main revisions in August and January of each year.
in the upper right hand corner of your Quest pages!
email@example.com is the best way to contact us during pandemic semesters
512.471.5416 (billing and high school instructor/institution sign up), 512.232.1076 (system questions)
Note: we will continue working remotely during the spring 2021 semester/pandemic times . We can be available to meet in person or on zoom by appointment.
(post pandemic) Come visit in person! PMA 15.320G
Quest is open between 9am-5:30pm M-F, and someone is keeping an eye on the helpline (firstname.lastname@example.org) during most evening tests. We will do our best to accommodate other support availability requests made at least 7 days in advance.