Welcome to the Quest Learning & Assessment documentation pages!
First time accessing Quest? Start here!
Search within the pages:
|Page Tree Search|
Looking for What's
Spring/Summer 2015 Release
- Upgraded interface for Learning Modules and Question creation
- Canvas - Quest integration for using both platforms
- Attendance mode grading can be use for more assignment types
- Some ADA compliance upgrades implemented
- New student icons for various subjects (e.g. Astronomy, Geology, Meteorology, Computer Science, Biochem, Safety, Oceanography, Pharmacy, and Assessment).
- Reclassification of subject areas. Physical Sciences was broken apart into more fine grain subject areas
- Question search boxes was increased in size to show more lines
- Example text for numerical problems added to clarify scientific notation entry
- More robust import of bubble sheet data to handle mis-bubbled information (version, EID, etc.)
- Servers were upgraded
- Quest Samples class was updated
- Instructors can now see more information on why a question was flagged with an issue
- Many Astronomy questions were moved to the proper storage location in All Astronomy
- 'Try Similar Problem' randomization improved for students to practice certain skills
- Students can create custom reviews based on their individual results on assignments throughout a course
- All instructors were given contributing editor status and are now allowed to create their own personal problems
- Help documentation located at getquest.cns.utexas.edu was expanded and walkthrough videos were added
- Uploaded files now include macro-enabled Excel files (.xlsm)
- Various other issues with Servers, Security, and Bugs were fixed
Most visited pages:
New? Updates will regularly be posted as the program is maintained, with main revisions in August and January of each year.
Note: we will continue working mostly remote during the Spring 2023 semester . We can be available to meet in person or on zoom by appointment.
Come visit in person! PMA 15.320G. In person office hours for Spring 2023: Tuesday and Wednesday 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
in the upper right hand corner of your Quest pages!
email@example.com is the best way to contact us during pandemic semesters
512.471.5416 (billing and high school instructor/institution sign up), 512.232.1076 (system questions)
Quest is open between 9:00am-5:30pm M-F, and someone is keeping an eye on the helpline (firstname.lastname@example.org) during most evening tests. We will do our best to accommodate other support availability requests made at least 7 days in advance.