Welcome to the Quest Learning & Assessment documentation pages!
First time accessing Quest? Start here!
Search within the pages:
|Page Tree Search|
Looking for What's
February 2017 Release
- Added ability to bulk copy assignments from one course to other existing courses
- Added paging to View Submissions page for large classes
- Added ability to preview HTML questions as they would appear on PDFs
- Added additional reporting for Canvas integration
- Added ability to rename and delete assignment types in the grading scheme
- Added ability to change the assignment type of an assignment after it has been created
- Fixes participation counts on manually graded assignments
- Prevents class averages from appearing on student grade summary page when individual grades are hidden
- Cleaned up various appearance issues
p l a c e h o l d e r
Most visited pages:
New? Updates will regularly be posted as the program is maintained, with main revisions in August and January of each year.
Note: we will continue working mostly remote during the Spring 2023 semester . We can be available to meet in person or on zoom by appointment.
Come visit in person! PMA 15.320G. In person office hours for Spring 2023: Tuesday and Wednesday 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
in the upper right hand corner of your Quest pages!
email@example.com is the best way to contact us during pandemic semesters
512.471.5416 (billing and high school instructor/institution sign up), 512.232.1076 (system questions)
Quest is open between 9:00am-5:30pm M-F, and someone is keeping an eye on the helpline (firstname.lastname@example.org) during most evening tests. We will do our best to accommodate other support availability requests made at least 7 days in advance.