Welcome to the Quest Learning & Assessment documentation pages! First time accessing Quest? Start here!
Looking for What's
- email confirming receipt of instructor access request
- date of submission in header of completed learning modules
more robust error reporting for Canvas integration
improved rendering of HTML-formatted questions on pdfs
- improved cross-browser support for learning module navigation
- improved stats calculations for multi-part questions on learning modules with “View Stats” selected
- improved stat calculations to account for withdrawn instances
- re-implemented indication to students on learning modules in “Test Mode”
- improved user role settings on the “Authorize Instructor” page
reverted sorting of the “View Submissions” page to alphabetical by student’s last name
Thank you for your continued support.
Looking for information about the status of Quest? See our support page here.
New? Updates will regularly be posted as the program is maintained, with main revisions in August and January of each year.
in the upper right hand corner of your Quest pages!
firstname.lastname@example.org is the best way to contact us during pandemic semesters
512.471.5416 (billing and high school instructor/institution sign up), 512.232.1076 (system questions)
Note: we will continue working remotely during the spring 2021 semester/pandemic times . We can be available to meet in person or on zoom by appointment.
(post pandemic) Come visit in person! PMA 15.320G
Quest is open between 9am-5:30pm M-F, and someone is keeping an eye on the helpline (email@example.com) during most evening tests. We will do our best to accommodate other support availability requests made at least 7 days in advance.