UPDATE: The University Wiki Service is in a degraded state.
The UWS Team is actively working to fully restore service.
For more information please visit the ServiceNow Alerts & Outages page
- Go to the following link: http://sitelicense.cambridgesoft.com/sitelicense.cfm?sid=1052Enter
- In the "Search for Institution" search box, search for and select University of Texas at Austin.
- Under Register to download the latest version of ChemDraw, click Register.
- Fill out the user registration for using your UT email address. Then click Submit.
Click on “Continue” on the next screen.
- If you don’t have a UT email address, submit a request at http://cns.utexas.edu/help
- You will not receive an email until after you have registered with PerkinElmer.
- If you have registered in the past, login using your email address and password.
- If you have not previously registered, click on “Register”.
- Fill in all of the required fields (which are indicated with a red asterisk).
- Select which notifications you want to receive. None are required.
- The organization is "University of Texas at Austin".
- This will take you to a page acknowledging your registration. Click on the provided link to continue to the page where you can select PC or Mac versions.
- You will receive an email with your serial number needed for activation.
- Install the software., enter your UT email and a password you'll use for your PerkinElmer account (do NOT use your UT email or EID password). Click Sign up.
- This will take you to the List Entitlements page. On the left side, click List Downloads. Then click ChemDraw Professional.
- On the Download Packages page, click ChemDraw Professional.
- Download the installer for your computer's operating system (PC Windows or Mac OSX). Do NOT close the browser window.
- Install ChemDraw using the downloaded file.
- Open ChemDraw and Activate it:
- Name: Your name
- Organization: University of Texas at Austin
- Email: Your UT email
- Activation code:
- Back in the web browser on the Download Packages page, click List Entitlements on the left side of the page
- Use the Product_Activation code next to ChemDraw Professional. Site Subscription, includes Bronze Support. (L)
|Content by Label|
|cql||label = "kb-how-to-article" and type = "page" and space = "cnsoitpublic"|